Friday, August 19, 2011

Not a Recovery Song, a Diabetes Research Song????!?!?!?!?!?

Yo listen up here's a story,
About a little mouse that lives in a lab cage
And all day and all night and everything he sees
Is just blue like him inside and outside
Blue is his house with a blue little wheel-o
And a blue water bottle
And everything is blue for him and hisself
And everybody around
Cos his ears get all glowy from all of the gluco!

Glow Blue! da ba dee da ba die!!!

They feed me sugar through a big IV
Blue is the colour, when they test my A1C
Blue is my blood, and all my droppings, too
I get shakes and sweats, water goes right through
Blue are the other mice that sit around
Blue like my ear-inserts, they test day and night
Blue are the squeaks I make and what I think.
Blue are the probes they put in me.

Glow Blue! da ba dee da ba die!!!
da bee da dee do ba da dee da bee dee doo!



via: http://medgadget.com/2011/08/glowing-glucose-sensor-for-long-term-implanted-monitoring.html

No comments:

Post a Comment